- The establishment’s record with the Ministry should be free from any restrictions or violations.
- The authorized signatories should have an electronic signature card (or at least one of them).
- There should be no collective labor dispute against the establishment regarding non-payment of salaries or failure to provide adequate accommodation unless a year has elapsed post any such dispute.
- The owner has consolidated all his or her facilities (or in which he or she participates) under one personal number (consolidation of establishments).
- The establishment must submit the Wage Protection Report (if among the establishments required to submit such report).
- There should be no labor cards expired for more than (3) months, work permits for expired for more than (6) months, or licenses expired for more than (70) days for all other establishments owned by the owner of the establishment or shared by any of the owners or partners.