TAQYEEM is a service which represent the partnership between the government and the private sector. It provides services of the Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation (MoHRE) and under its management and direct supervision.
Services are provided according to standards and guidelines of an outstanding governmental service provision and managed by national cadres. TAQYEEM provides four main services to a numbr of 35,000 registered facilities employing about 5 million workers.
Its aim is to provide fast and effective services to customers to guarantee their happiness and enhance labor market stability.
Benefits of contracting with TAQYEEM service providers
- Registration of labor accommodation in the labor Camp system.
- Providing information to estimate the workload.
- Providing information about the facilities and the validity of commercial licenses.
- Providing information about sub-contracts.
- Registration of labour accommodation in the labour Camp system
- Provide information to estimate the workload
- Providing information about the facilities and the effectiveness of commercial licenses
Responsibilities of TAQYEEM service providers
- Ensuring efficient and effective service delivery under the SLA.
- Compliance with service standards in accordance with the UAE Government Excellence Program.
- Ensure that service providers are connected to the Ministry's systems.
- Ensure confidentiality of information and data.
- Commitment to the development of a special system to assess the performance of evaluators based on the quality of productivity and professional and functional commitment through the control room.
Is a team consisting of two evaluators of the local citizens , one holds a university degree and the other holds a general secondary degree to carry out evaluation visits and were given the following title: (Major Evaluator, Assistant Evaluator).
Available in all Emirates of UAE.
Working days and hours
Saturday to Thursday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
TAQYEEM TEAM COVERAGE
TAS-HEEL service centres for applying to TAQ-YEEM service
The required service will be completed and will begin to apply at any of the TAS-HEEL service centres which will electronically transfer the application to any TAQYEEM service provider where the team of evaluators will visit the establishment.